Kia Awards and Accolades
Kia offers an award-winning lineup with multiple models recognized for their safety, reliability, and value. All car companies make bold claims about the quality of their vehicles, but the number of awards and accolades that Kia vehicles have been awarded provide evidence that this automaker is producing some of the best cars and crossovers on the road. Explore the list of Kia awards and accolades, and keep this praise in mind as you consider which new or used Kia model to shop for at Weston Kia in Gresham, Oregon.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: The government body charged with evaluating automotive safety gave the 2015 Kia Soul and 2016 Soul its highest safety rating.
- IIHS Top Safety Pick: Insurance industry experts have identified the 2015 Soul as one of the safest cars on the road.
- Edmunds Most Popular Model: The 2015 Soul was one of three models in its vehicle segment to receive the largest number of page views on the Edmunds automotive research site.
- U.S. News & World Report Best Hatchback for Families: Safety and reliability data along with expert analysis combined to single out the 2015 Soul as the best hatchback option for families.
- Kelly Blue Book 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000: The editors at KBB picked the 2015 Soul as one of 10 cars under $18,000 that were especially fun-to-drive and especially fun-to-own.
- JD Power Highest Ranked Multi-Purpose Vehicle in Initial Quality Study: The 2015 Soul received the fewest number of customer reported problems over a period of 90 days after purchase.
- UL Environment Sustainable Materials Verification: Independent testing has confirmed the interiors of the 2015 and 2016 versions of the Kia Soul EV utilize at least 10% sustainable materials.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: Both the 2015 Kia Forte and 2016 Kia Forte Koupe received top scores in all front and side crash tests.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: Both the 2015 and 2016 versions of the Kia Optima Hybrid have been given the highest possible safety rating by government evaluators.
- Road and Travel Magazine International Car of the Year: Cars create an emotional connection with their owners by reflecting their personality and status. The 2016 and 2015 Kia Cadenza models have been singled out as cars that create a particularly deep connection.
- Road and Travel Magazine International Car of the Year: The 2015 Kia K900 produced strongly positive feelings in owners throughout both the shopping process and driving experience.
- U.S. News & World Report Best Luxury Large Car for Families: A combination of published reviews and objective safety and reliability data point to the 2015 K900 as the best large luxury car for families to own.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: The 2015 Kia Sportage and 2016 Sportage were both honored with perfect five-star safety ratings from crash test experts.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: After undergoing a battery of crash tests, the 2015 and 2016 Kia Sorrento both received the highest possible overall score.
- IIHS Top Safety Pick: The 2015 Sorrento stood apart from other vehicles in its segment in terms of crash test protection and was named a top safety pick.
- JD Power Highest Ranked Midsized SUV in Initial Quality: Fewer consumers reported problems with the 2015 Sorrento within 90 days after purchase than any other vehicle in its segment.
- NHTSA Five-Star Overall Rating: The 2015 Kia Sedona and 2016 Sedona were given the government’s highest overall safety rating.
- IIHS Top Safety Pick: Insurance industry evaluators put the 2015 Sedona at the top in terms of safety.
Experience the Award-Winning Lineup at Weston Kia
If you’re excited about all that the current Kia lineup has to offer, make your way to Weston Kia located at 22309 SE Stark St, Gresham, OR. Take a tour and test drive seven days a week and discover for yourself what makes Kia vehicles so special.