Dear Valued Weston Customer,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we want you to know that providing a clean dealership and service department is always our first priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following updates and guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help keep you and our team members safe and healthy.
We continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures:
- Proper and frequent sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces and areas:
- All equipment, tools, machines, parts and vehicles sold.
- Desks, phones, vending machines, waiting areas, door handles and rails.
- Proper and frequent hand washing using soap and water.
- Installation of more hand sanitizing stations though out the dealership.
- Staff with any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
We intend to stay open for business and provide excellent service to our customers and community. If we can assist you with sales, service or parts please don't hesitate reaching out to us. Our team is standing by ready to assist you.
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor information from public health officials and following the guidelines to help minimize any risk to our valued guests and team members. We are committed to helping keep our community safe.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.
Your Friends At Weston KIA
22309 SE Stark St
Gresham, Or. 97030